View Single Post
Old 11-20-2007, 08:05 PM

Default Re: FTP RB Q: Opened account 2 years ago but never deposited

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
(b) whether they are willing to pay any accrued rakeback from such a long period of time when there was no contact, is another story.

[/ QUOTE ]
you have to be kidding.

[/ QUOTE ]

first off, I missed that he had not deposited, so there would be no past rakeback in the first place

second, I am not kidding...do you really think if he signed up under some shady/reputable/unreliable rakeback site that they would be willing to dish out 2 years of rakeback payments to that player without a fuss, especially if he was a high vol player...my guess is they would never even contact him back let alone even confirm that he was tracked to them -- we know there are some shady rakeback providers out there or those who claim to be rakeback providers but are just in it to make a quick buck not caring in the least about their players -- we have all seen the past posts that parallel this. I'm sure he would have no trouble with a reputable site, but there are sites out there I would have no faith in to do the right thing and pay out to a player in this situation based on past posts I have seen in this forum.

Lets just say I'm glad hes not in that situation and hopefully can make a new account under a reputable rakeback provider without getting in trouble with FT.

Tim
RakeBackDirect