View Single Post
Old 11-20-2007, 07:23 PM

Default Re: 2 overs + FD in position 3 way

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I should stop posting at work. Raise less on the flop if you're going to raise. Since he only has $33 left, I guess you can shove.

[/ QUOTE ]

its psr. i do want FE here.

but with the cold call it makes it tough, is he ever folding on the turn? should i take the free card then fold the river getting 6 to 1? i mean 6:1 isnt gold but i do beat draws.

[/ QUOTE ]

I liked the way the hand was played. this is a flop that begs to be C-betted. A pot size raise seems like the best thing to do to the pre-flop agressor's raise. Cant make it smaller, cuz you are focusing on the agressor at this point, and have to reasonable assume the short-stack would get all his money in if he was going to play. He chose not to, and left 33 behind. Either bad play, chasing(bad play), or has a monster and is trying to trap(bad play; should just shove and get you to pay him off). You dont really know what u want to hit. Saving the 33 dollars on the turn maybe is worthwhile if another blank hits the river. But the short-stack is likely to push the river with any missed draw here as well. I think you dont have any FE yourself, and just need to get the rest in on the turn.