View Single Post
Old 11-20-2007, 06:38 PM

Default Re: Absolute Poker and Disney

[ QUOTE ]
To clarify, yes, I do have PokerTracker. Yes, the amount refunded to me seems to be in the ballpark of my PokerTracker losses to the acknowledged accounts on the acknowledged days. I am not saying that Absolute has not refunded me what they claim to have refunded me. I am saying that I do not have any reason to trust that cheating was confined to the cases they claim, and that even it was, the amount that they refunded me does not constitute appropriate compensation.

[/ QUOTE ]

There's 2 points to address here:

1) You think more ppl were cheating than AP and others have discovered
I dont think anyone denies that this could have been more wide spread than ppl think/have discovered... however there is absolutely no way of knowing without concrete proof to show AP. So unless you have some there's not much to be gained from this angle.

2) You think even for the current scope of the investigation you were not compensated enough for your troubles.
If you think "the amount refunded to me seems to be in the ballpark of my PokerTracker losses to the acknowledged accounts on the acknowledged days" then i guess you're unhappy with the so called "interest" that everyone received? If this is the case then why do you think you deserve more than everyone else got? Or do you think everyone else should be getting more "interest" aswell? Personally i dont think anything but a special added money freeroll or something for the victims should've been put in place instead of "interest" and they should keep their $800k and spend it on something like... oh i dont know.... SECURITY?. How can you justify that they owe you more than what you were cheated out of?

I think your post above pretty much closes the matter for you, you're just trying to get anything you can out of AP for your own benefit...IMO