View Single Post
Old 11-20-2007, 05:19 PM

Default Re: ***** November LC Thread *****

I am seriously have not tilted in a single hand, doesn't matter how bad I was dissapointed at crazy unbeliavable storm of suck outs in 1 thousand hands. I was taught to focus on the quality of the play and control myself, which I did. But after 1k hands all I saw is minus 20 buy-ins with eyes very wide, like I smoked crack or had seen UFO on my shoulders.
P.S.Oh, yeah, I DID go on tilt in one hand. I had bet half of full stack with 25o preflop OTB and beeing called. There is such a nice little fetaure in Ongame you can NOT type comma if your language on keyboard is set in ENGLISH. You have to manually switch it with SHIFT+CTRL to ANOTHER LANGUAGE in order to be able to bet amounts that you want with commas. I know, you LOVE me, ONGAME!
I know that you really DO, because every time, when I want to refill my stack being on the BB at that moment, you skip my BUTTON. Yes, I know, you are saving me from getting AA preflop OTB exactly at this moment, because another guy will suck out for all stack in that exact hand. So start off of the BB with crappy 27o and suck out.
Also, you take care of my wrists problem - you don't let me type notes, while I play, because it disturbes me from focusing, yes you are right, thank you, dear Ongame.