View Single Post
Old 11-20-2007, 04:40 PM

Default Re: Official MNF Football Broncos vs. Jesus + The Titans

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Of course I do, but "well" is not even close to appropriate to describe VY's play in college. More like "the greatest college football player ever" as Lee Corso put it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, he was pretty damn good, but if he pulls a hammy in the first quarter of the USC game he doesnt ever get called that by anyone ever for the rest of eternity. Even if it is still true. He played one of the greatest games ever on the biggest possible stage, and he won a bunch of the media over apparently and now they just flat out refuse to acknowledge how god-awful he is right now in the NFL.

Apparently sort of like you.

[/ QUOTE ]

The bowl game was just the icing on the cake. He only lost 2 games at UT as a starter. I'm sure you didn't watch every game he started (like I did), but had you, trust me that your opinion of him would be different. And as for the NFL... I agree that he hasn't done much yet. In fact, I don't even think that he deserved to be the rookie of the year last season. He's been a poor passer for the most part, and his running ability has really hardly even shown. All that I am saying is that ONCE he settles in on offense and makes plays by instinct and instinct only, everyone is soooo doomed. Until then, yes he will struggle.