View Single Post
Old 11-20-2007, 04:09 PM

Default Re: my solution to the gay marriage argument

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

He didnt say that, I did.

And if you don't think that these "scientists" are skewing their results in order to maintain their funding, you're just living in a dream world.

That's like saying that it's absurd that politicians play to the special interest groups. They'd never pander to the people who keep them in a cushy job, would they? No, never!

[/ QUOTE ]

I see... so we're to believe the scientists rigged their tests simply because YOUR opinion is different then their findings? Even though YOUR opinion goes contrary to observable evidence? Nearly all gays are raised by heterosexual parents so your premise is flawed off the top.

I'm willing to bet you have no evidence to support your opinion. Yet you assume any tests which don't reinforce your bias are skewed?

Clearly your mind is set and there's no point discussing since your opinion clearly trumps any real world evidence. No... you don't wear your biases on your sleeve.

[/ QUOTE ]

Interesting cropping on your part.

You forgot the part of my post that puts that statement in context. I can only assume it was an oversight, so I put it back in.

And real world evidence tells me that people are a product of their environment in nearly all cases.

Exceptions exist as with any generalization.