View Single Post
Old 11-20-2007, 02:40 PM

Default Re: Simple river question

[ QUOTE ]
How on earth is villain going to show up with a flush here after calling that rainbow flop OOP? This guy might not be godsgift to poker, but he aint stupid. Also, its a reraised pot so I can't see him show up ith 53 too much either.

I think that this is KK/AA (maybe QQ) very often, and I'd fold. I expect him to induce a bluff from you if he is holding TT/JJ, since your line looks like air.

[/ QUOTE ]

You think people won't peel w/ AKcc? or AJcc? to a 34$ cbet into a 47$ pot? You are dreaming, he knows he could have 2 big cards that missed. He could also have AQo as well. It looks to me more like a AKcc or Set of 9s or Qs alot more often then air. I don't think it's KK/AA either. I think he raises flop with those and doesn't lead river when Flush gets there. He would probalby c/c river with those 2 hands.

In re to him being OOP. OP said he wasn't very good so that also makes he think he doesn't understand position very well.

Given all this rambling, I'd say fold.

WOW. i just realized SB was 3 bettor, and he checks flop. How brutal is that. I also hate betting this flop in this spot. You are just bloating the pot for when you are crushed. It makes Set of 9s even more likely in my mind. or AA.

I say fold still.