View Single Post
Old 11-20-2007, 02:30 PM

Default Re: Absolute Poker and Disney

Perhaps I shouldn't have posted this under my own screen name. I was hoping it would get more attention for the actual subject at hand, which is how to apply pressure to Absolute Poker.

Yes, I lost money playing in Absolute Poker's high stakes games.

Some of it was due to being cheated, some of it wasn't.

The track record of Absolute Poker's security department gives me no reason to have confidence that they have provided me with an accurate accounting of how much money I lost to cheaters.

No, I was not down to Graycat in the "pre-cheating window" period. I used him as an example (known cheating account playing after exploitable software had been added to the system) of why one would have reason to be suspicious of play outside of the admitted "cheating window."

All of this is secondary to the fact that I WAS CHEATED BY ABSOLUTE POKER MANAGEMENT AND THE COMPANY THEN RELEASED OFFICIAL STATEMENTS ATTEMPTING TO COVER UP THE THEFT.

Even if I were able to have conclusive proof that the amount refunded to me is equal to the net profits off me of all cheating accounts, I would not consider that Absolute Poker as a company had made amends for their attempt to steal my money.

In a nutshell, Absolute Poker stole my money. Absolute Poker lied about stealing my money. Absolute Poker got caught. Absolute Poker then gave me a refund and said "Trust us, that's all we stole."