View Single Post
Old 11-20-2007, 12:58 PM

Default Re: November \"I FORGOT MY MANTRA\" Low Content chit-chat thread

[ QUOTE ]
Well, we finally got some snow last night. Had about 4 inches on the ground at sunrise. It is so pretty in the trees and there are great big flakes still slowly drifting down.

Those that are able to hunt today will just LOVE this. I am pretty much tagged out and working but boy I wanted to be out in the woods this morning!!!

[/ QUOTE ]
Funny, there is a woman who works in an adjacent office who is moving after she gets out of grad school next spring. She just arbitrarily chose Boston - never lived there, no job or boy waiting for her - but primarily because she grew up elsewhere and she is one of these people who misses the seasons.

I've been in snow maybe ten separate times my whole life. The novelty gets old, quickly. Yesterday it got to around 88 and today ForecastFox is predicting 84. I golfed both Friday and Saturday last week, and was given a bunch of crap for wearing slacks when it was shorts weather.

There is a correlation between the weather and the growth of Phoenix and Las Vegas. I certainly am not interested in talking anyone into coming here, there is enough of that happening already. I just say more power to you folks who stay in the snow, you make our freeways less congested. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]