View Single Post
Old 11-20-2007, 09:15 AM

Default 10/20 Party Button. Wrong on Most Streets?

10/20 Party. On the Button

Villain limps in the CO. He limps here 50% of the time. If I raise, each blind has about a 50% chance of folding and neither blind is going to 3-bet me over 10% of the time. So, I have a 25% chance of getting heads up with a weak player and only a small chance of a reraise.

I have A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

I raise. Is this too weak here?

Blinds fold and I get heads up.

Flop: 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

Villain leads. He has 1.32 aggressiveness and goes to showndown 42% over 1200 hands.

I raise. He calls. I am a bit confused here. I have no idea what he leads. I don't think he leads a K or Q and he is most likely on a draw. However, I am sucking wind with A,3 and I have few outs on a semi-dangerous board with a player that is not so aggressive but at 1.3 is aggressive enough.

Turn is 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

He checks. I think I must continue and bet. He calls.

River is 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

All draws have missed. I bet he folds. I have a bit of showdown value but not much. I want any better As or any small pair to laydown here. However, I am not so sure at 42% he lays either of these down, especially since I have an aggressiveness of 2.1 (although I don't know if he pays attention and given his play I doubt it).