View Single Post
Old 11-20-2007, 08:54 AM

Default PartySNGHelper v1.15 is now available

Today's Party update now means that if you try to turn off your chat you get a little smiley face placed next to your name. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

I hate playing with chat on (and being forced to read "donk-drivel"), but I also don't much want to make myself stand out as "the dude with a little smiley face next to his name that's playing on every table..." either, so I've added an option to PartySNGHelper to completely remove the chat-box and the box to enter chat in, etc.

I've also added a similar option to hide the 3 buttons displayed in the bottom right corner of the table (I can't see any reason anybody would ever want to press these...).

There are also a few cosmetic adjustments to the GUI that should make the script work properly when using WinXP style. I noticed on Donkraft's video that the listbox didn't quite work the same for WinXP and "classic" style (the buttons all overlapped the listbox...) - this should be fixed now.

I've updated the Wiki page with the new script, but I can't seem to get the attachment to upload atm (will try again later):

http://www.overcards.com/wiki/moin.cgi/PartySNGHelper

Juk [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

PS: These new options might also help reduce the CPU spikes that the Party client has been suffering from recently, but I'm not 100% sure.