400NL - 8
200NL - 30
100NL - 47
50NL - 70
25NL - 36
10NL - 19
5NL - 3
Live - 8

[/ QUOTE ]I don't think this is a good measuring tool either. A lot of $200+ regulars say that they'd post alot more if the forum was split. Mr. Donk and SABR42 come to mind but there have been many more that have said the same.

[/ QUOTE ]

+1

[/ QUOTE ]

+2

[/ QUOTE ]

+3 if it's split to 400nl+

[/ QUOTE ]

Really, 400nl is a great split, but it isn't feasible. Me, GM, Renton, you, too eazy, qtip, skydancing ????..I think that is all the regular posters that even play 400nl, and most don't actually post here very much.

FWIW, I do not post strat here anymore. It isn't worth it for the crap I have to wade through and the crappy responses tilt me [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] Sorry to diss anyone here as everyone on that list is better than me(the 400nl+ list), but some of the players at the lower levels just don't get it yet, and going over complete basics gets old.

If we had a split, I would post hands for discussions as well as start posting in others' discussions. I think it would have to be 200+ for me to really get excited now that I think about it, but 100nl+ might have to be because of traffic reasons. Regardless it would be nice for a split and I would try to participate more in useful [censored] instead of [censored] around all the time like I do.