View Single Post
Old 11-19-2007, 06:24 PM

Default Re: Attn ActionJeff (Please read)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
this post is dumb, action jeff is sick but the instucters there are fine, minus zpaceman and lent53 imo

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm blushing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Mkind, your videos would be awesome if you could get your mic to work properly [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] But the one set of videos you did where you won with KQ > AQ when that guy was constantly RR all in was pretty good and I was loling at how you reacted. Adanthar also does great videos.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've already explained that I also had headphones on that night for the 1st time in a video and I guess some of the music tunneled in. Won't happen again.

I remember the KQ call, where everyone thought I had to be retarded or something. The guy on my left had re-shoved me something like 3-4 straight times I had raised the CO. He clearly looked tilted after having just doubled me up a few hands prior. Therefore, when I raised KQ in the CO and he jammed again for 20 bb's on the ft bubble, I was honestly calling for value. AQ is waaaaaaaaaaay at the top of his range there and I think I have the best hand minimum 3/4 of the time there. Also, with the shallow stacks, I wanted a shot at a big stack going into the final table so I had my best chance to win. Didn't really feel like letting the guy on my left control me for too long while I only had 15 bb's left. As luck would have it, I sucked out and ended up winning the tourney.

As an aside, I later found out the guy on my left was Bryn Kenney on a new sn. Knowing that now, I like my call even more [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Oh and I also wouldn't mind JSchnett videos.