Thread: $27 bankroll
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2007, 04:13 PM

Default Re: Also.....use Stop/Loss limits to control steaming

[ QUOTE ]

I just ran $84 up to $10k plus in a period of 8 days. Clearly I was using some aggressive bankroll management, but I wouldn't say that I did anything that was outright reckless with the exception of buying into a $200NL table for $80 with a bankroll of $84 at the very beginning (you have to start somewhere and I'm unwilling to play micro stakes). Even this wasn't that reckless because I wouldn't be bothered by losing $80 bucks.

I would play a level with as long as I had more than 2 buy-ins for it. If I a buy-in or more I would just drop back down. For instance, I was playing $400NL with $1250 and lost 2 buy-ins. After this I dropped back down to a $200NL table with a full buy-in and one $20 HU sng at a time. I played these until I got back to $600 and then played 2 200NL tables + with either a $20 and $50 HU sng going at the same time.

Lucky

[/ QUOTE ]

This is interesting. I have accumulated $80 from nothing on Stars thus far just playing very VERY conservative bankroll management at the .01/.02 and I have long considered taking a shot at the next game and so forth. I might make this the 5-day weekend where I take some shots to move my bankroll along because the $2K status quo I have been in for the last month plus has got to go. Granted I haven't played particularly much, but I still don't like it a whole lot.