View Single Post
Old 11-19-2007, 03:29 PM

Default Re: I will mentor you for free

Apply in this thread with
1. How you are currently improving your game?

Replying to this post. I've been looking for a mentor/coach forever. My signal to noise ratio sucks hardcore as I'm one of the old school BBV crew who just never got good enough at poker to move up in limits.
2. Your poker goals.
My goal is to get back to full-time poker as I'm playing part time with a part time sales job in the mornings. I went busto! twice now in 3 years and I need a little edge to get over the hill. The limits I play really dont matter so long as I feel I'm playing the game well. I tilt like a bastard and it's the worst part of my game. I could be a 10/20 regular without savage monkey tilt.

3. Your current stakes and past earnings
25NL Recently busted my last roll I built off of $135 that took me 6 months to grind to $3200 and a day to tilt off to 0.00. In the past I was a huge bonus whorer and basically paid the bills doing that for 2 years. I've played as small as .01/.02NL and as high as 25/50NL
4. A few examples of good strategy posts you have made.
None. I could take a picture of my bookshelf that contains every good poker book known to man, but why bother? I know my game isn't up to snuff, so how can I justify handing out bad advice to others?
5. A little about yourself.
I'm 32 and live in Vegas, so I do get out to play live alot. UNLV grad, I've replied to stuff like this before, but they always wanted to stake and I just wanted the coaching. PM me if interested.