View Single Post
Old 11-19-2007, 02:48 PM

Default Re: PokerFink\'s NFC Rankings (Week 10)

I can't wait for the Cowboys/Pack game!

I was at the Cowboys/Foreskins game yesterday and Dallas played pretty poorly IMO. The difference is Romo. That sounds obvious but Campbell had a wide open Moss on a 20 yard post in the end zone in the 4th and he completely missed him--Romo doesn't miss those. Same drive Campbell throws to Cooley over the middle and Cooley drops the ball, not JC's fault but he had Portis wide open w/ nobody around him on the left and Randle-El wide open in the end-zone on the right side w/ Roy Williams confused once again yet he completely disregards all of this and throws to Cooley over the middle, ugh. Romo doesn't miss that stuff and hits TO in stride when he blows by the secondary.

JC's stats are going to look decent but he played terribly and he was getting garbage yards when Dallas for some goofy reason was playing the softest coverage I have seen all year and just allowing them to get 10 yard catches one after another all the way down the field...I know they didn't want to get beat on one play and wanted to chew up time but man that was ugly.