View Single Post
Old 11-19-2007, 11:52 AM

Default Re: Raise to protect AK on ragged flop? cruching the numbers...

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
And what if somebody 3bets the flop?

[/ QUOTE ]

hmm... that would be another line of calculations. Not going to do it. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you see that these questions are important? Just like in the last thread. And that by not thinking about them, your EV calculations are, for all intents and purposes, useless?

[ QUOTE ]
But the above exercise is just to let me get an idea how much more EV I can get, by protecting my hand, and increasing the pot equity.

If someone 3bets, and given such a loose table at the nanos, I would call to see the turn, and raise if I hit. But might fold the turn if I dun.

[/ QUOTE ]

Last time, the entire exercise was to make sure that you were performing the calcs correctly, mechanically, iirc. Now you're actually trying to use them FOR something, which I applaud, but you still appear to be focusing on HOW to do them and not what information you need to be considering to get an actual useful answer.

Also, not for nothing, if you've got 36% equity on the flop and two opponents why do you want to fold anybody? What do you think you're protecting your hand from?