View Single Post
Old 11-19-2007, 08:51 AM

Default Re: Prop Bet: 60 lbs in 60 days. Discuss

Update... 11/18/07...

243 lbs. It's 18 days in and I'm down 15 from when I took the bet, and 25 overall. Haven't added exercise yet, been to busy with work. Just been eating fruits and vegetables. I was doing big salads first like once a day, but for the last week or so I've been doing the whole "several small meals 7-8 times/day" which seems to be working. I'll eat an apple or carrots or brocolli/hummus or something many times per day. I seem to be losing weight faster. No exercise implemented yet but it's gonna be soon. Getting the gym membership tomorrow. I'm "on pace" so far I think...Gonna do this colon cleanse probably about December 15th or so...my goal is to be about 210 by 48 hours from weigh in, then just "cut the weight" to get down to 198. We'll see how that goes. I'm not gonna try to cut more than 12 lbs cuz I don't wanna hurt myself. I'm very interested to see how much I lose from the colon cleanse. I'd say easily 97% of the food I've eating since I got out of high school (9 and a half years ago) has been from a fast food joint. There's gotta be at least 5-10 lbs of buildup in there...who knows..maybe I'll do a TR on the cleanse itself...

That's it for now