View Single Post
Old 11-19-2007, 08:06 AM

Default Re: Some Features That Need to Make It into Online Poker

[ QUOTE ]
Everyone else understands. Why can you not visualize cards being run out simultaneously? Picture the flop, wherein two players go all-in. Then the turn and river are dealt, for each of two runs, one above the other. Before you post again, please think. THINK. I'm not going to indulge your foolishness anymore until you get smart.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's really nothing but comical how you pick and choose which parts of this discussion to respond to, but FYI, the nonsense useless comments like [ QUOTE ]
Before you post again, please think. THINK. I'm not going to indulge your foolishness anymore until you get smart.

[/ QUOTE ] will get your banned here on 2+2, I personally don't mind it, but if it makes you feel better, just be prepared to not be able to login when and if a Mod picks up on it....

As far as responding to the AIPF scenario which you only seem to be focusing on, that should be obvious, running the board out 2 cards at a time, one atop the other, would OBVIOUSLY not take any more time.

HOWEVER, are you honestly proposing that either....

The players are not given the option to see each others cards before deciding to run it twice or not

or

Players can ONLY run it twice if AIPF?

*Keep in mind if you choose the latter....MOST running it twice scenarios would be POST flop, where players have, for example, a pair and a flush draw against an OP. As opposed to, running the whole board twice when, for example, AA gets AIPF with KK or AKo vs JTs etc....

Unless of course you are telling me that you see no reason for both parties to know each others holdings before they make the decision to run it twice or not