View Single Post
Old 11-19-2007, 07:50 AM

Default Re: Some Features That Need to Make It into Online Poker

Lol, it's interesting to notice you cease continuing the conversation regarding the "real world" feasibility of the "running it 2+ times" concept.

Considering you asked me a question, and I was the one who's answer including the first mention in this thread of having the RNG run the remaining cards twice....I wonder how you came to the conclusion that YOU "taught" me this idea? lol....this is getting more and more ludicrous, it's not a bad idea for a thread and I'm not trying to make personal jabs, which you clearly are, but ffs......

First, consider this....does the lost entertainment/excitement value of actually SEEING the additional card dealt out not concern you at all? (Given the scenario where the RNG does all the work and the cards aren't actually dealt out in the GUI in order to keep the game on pace)

Also, do you just refuse to answer the questions....How, without taking additional time, would the 2 all-in players decide (given each others hands) whether they want to run it twice or not? Or would the players not have this choice at all?

Again....refer to all of my question in one of my previous
posts. If you can give me a legitimate answer to each of those questions, which will cause NO delay in the time of each hand, I would be more than glad to agree with you.