View Single Post
Old 11-19-2007, 07:26 AM

Default Re: November Low-Content Thread

[ QUOTE ]
honestly sometimes i wonder if im just insane or if like every person in santa barbara is out to piss me off.

first off 2 of my roommates this year are super religious and probably in a cult. ive never been to church and wouldnt really consider myself "religious" although there are a lot of religious things i somewhat believe in so whatever. i could care less about that, what drives me nuts is that they have these bible meetings or some [censored] like every night where our [censored] apartment is packed with weirdos.

second one of their friends is like constantly sleeping on our couch and i sorta feel like a dick when i go out there at like 1-5am to study for midterms or talk on the phone but when youre sleeping on someones couch for free you can go [censored] yourself if you dont like it imo.

third im pretty sure they are retarded bc the toilet was plugged when i got home last night so apparently the sane thing to do was drop a deuce in it? are you [censored] kidding me? retarded roommates last year did the same thing and i went out and had to buy a plunger bc they just didnt do anything. i forgot to bring said plunger this year, i am not buying another one so basically we have 1 bathroom now instead of 2 unless someone else is going to fix their own [censored] up.

4th i just wanted to walk into the kitchen to get a bottle of water and a granola bar and the path is blocked by a whole [censored] congregation and they are watching what is undoubtedly an incredibly boring movie about jesus

every time i think i cant find people that drive me up the wall worse than people in the poker world i am proven wrong. as much as i am not looking forward to being at home for thanksgiving in a few days i suppose it is better than santa barbara or even commerce at the moment since i have really no desire to play poker.

i hate to make what is basically a straight up blog post with nothing poker related but i am really agitated by these people right now and since they basically have me trapped in my room i had to come to the internet to complain about it.

i wonder how late chilis is open on sundays, i suddenly have a very strong desire to go there and get really drunk really quick. also i need to eat again at some point today as a subway sandwich like 10 hours ago isnt going to cut it. theres no way im eating another pizza because i poisoned myself with one last night and im too lazy to drive to outback and i dont eat drivethru fastfood unless someone pays me to do it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wonder what they think of your "gambling"