View Single Post
Old 11-19-2007, 07:25 AM

Default Re: SSNL [cheese] thread: NOV Pt 2 (nc)

about raising preflop, if i made it like 100$ preflop, he would prolly make it 400-500$ alot here. ANd then i had to shove and prolly get 200BB in with a small edge preflop. I just dont like to gamble alot preflop with those guys unless i have the goods? Because they are so bad postflop.

ok you have a good point there. Im starting to see how the river CR was bad, because i gotta have pretty big equity here, at the time i thought, OMG 2 pair, i shove, hell call with worse top pairs and 2 pairs and i have like 70% equity over those. And by overvaluing hands, i mean hands like top pair and 2 pairs on scary boards. He didnt seem the kinda guy to me who would call big bets with lousy draws (as i didnt see him do that once in like 200 hands), but he would sure call big bets with hands like 2 pair or sets on 4flush boards, if you know what i mean.

but whatever ok i didnt play it really well i guess i have to get over it. if i raised turn he would prolly shoved and that would have been the best play.