View Single Post
Old 11-19-2007, 03:24 AM

Default Re: ***SSNL LIFE THREAD NOV***

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
so in a huuuuge brag:

-going to maui over christmas with my gf, going to hit the volcanoes, go surfing, whale watching and hit the beach...
-going to ask her to marry me by a waterfall in Hana

should be fun

[/ QUOTE ]

Hope she doesn't read 2+2..

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah not worried.

[/ QUOTE ]

hope you don't have facebook....if you're friends with somebody on here they could ruin it [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

all my roommates, my parents, her parents and one of her friends (getting the ring size for me) know, so she'll probably find out. its one of those things that when you decide to do it you want to tell everyone... its going to be real hard to keep it on the dl for the next month.

Someone else asked how old I am... I'm 21, we've been dating since we were 16 and were already moving in together wherever she goes to school next year (I plan on working this poker thing while I can) wherever she gets into grad school. Our relationship is one of those sappy things where we are each others best friends, and I can't see myself finding a better place to propose than Maui.

This is the ring I'll be getting, still deciding on the exact size/cut/color of the big one, but I can't buy anything until I get her size.