View Single Post
Old 03-21-2006, 02:53 AM

Default Re: 3/19 Poker Superstars III

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
There might have been 2 hands where we saw any post flop play.

[/ QUOTE ]

No. There was one hand where there was a flop. Jeff called Todd's preflop raise, and then pushed the flop (KQ vs A8 on a 822 flop). Todd called, and once again we had two all-in players staring at the board with their cards face up.

That was the only hand where a single decision was made post-flop. Even in HU play with Barry and Jeff, all the money went in preflop every time.

This was the worst television poker I can remember. What makes it so bad is that the players at that table were so fantastic. Chris Ferguson, Todd Brunson, Barry Greenstein... who wouldn't want to watch these masters at work? Deep-stacked, feeling each other out, making moves, etc. That would have been great. To see them all sitting together flipping coins for an hour was painful.

[/ QUOTE ]

For some reason I feel like there was more than one hand with postflop play. Then again, the episode was so boring that I'm having trouble remembering much of anything. I do remember hand after hand having all-in preflop action though, so you're probably right.

I agree. It would have been fascinating to watch them play poker. It's just too bad there wasn't any poker.