Thread: Mo' Stakes
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2007, 02:08 AM

Default Re: Mo\' Stakes

Started playing freeroll pub donkaments about year and a half ago. Joined 2+2 around last christman. Switched to cash games. Life time should be around 6ptbb at low stakes over 200-300 000 hands. 50-100NL atm.

I even won a few $1 - $2 donkaments at the beginning of the year and if I remember correctly even had a positive ROI in donk and goes over a tiny sample [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I know, thats an effort. Once I started playing cash I realized the tilt from tourneys takes too much toll on me and its just EV- for my cash game. But since I am a logical person and understand that playing with staked money carries over no negative variance for me, I think I might give it a shot. There is also a chance it may be a good thing for me in small doses now after the boredom of months of cash game griding.

I'm not a total noob in tourneys (familiar with very basic concepts such as M and blind defence, etc), but obviously not a gift of the god's in this area [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Anyway, if you consider this worth taking a gamble, please contact me in pm.