View Single Post
Old 11-18-2007, 11:43 PM

Default Re: Getting in over your head......job related

Update time:

[censored] has been nuts. Ive been working about 16 hours a day 7 days a week just getting all the construction/paperwork and other BS in order. I love it though, usually I get tired of things quick, but Ive been looking forward to getting up every morning and going to work, and the fun part hasnt even started yet. I will get more information the closer we are to opening, gotta keep things hush hush for a bit. Ive also learned more in the last month or so, than in 4 years of college, so let that be a lesson to you college kids, screw it, just work on hustling your ass off and opportunities will knock.

Another thing: as far as the highs and lows go, the highs still are as high, and the lows Ive learned to just put my head down shrug off and get [censored] done, freaking out or bitching doesnt do much to get the place going, and the less pissed off I am the more my construction/reps/etc do to help me get opened. I wish I would have had time to write every single thing down that I had to go through to open from the liquor license to how to negotiate w/ red bull, but I just dont have the time