View Single Post
Old 11-18-2007, 09:28 PM

Default Re: How Kenny Tran Rates Internet Players

my guess is that Kenny Tran has played longer/more hands in live nl cash games than any of the big name online cash players. so if he's talking about the high stakes nl full ring games, i do believe he prolly has more knowledge to make statements like that based on his knowledge. of course maybe he hasn't played enough w/ the online players all that much, he mite lack respect for certain players that we look up to. it doesnt' mean that he's right, we all have the right to make judgement based on our own knowledge.

and IMO being the best in nl cash games live means more than knowing this game on the technical side, but also ur attitude, ur personality and even abilities to engage in enjoyable conversation. the whales in the games are playing to have a good time. for all i know, i wouldn't want to play in a game where everyone else in the game can destroy me completely. it is true that these rich ppl want to play the best in the world, but wut makes them come back everytime is how much they ENJOY PLAYING w/ the best, not getting spanked harshly.

we do have a lot of narrow minded, beligerent and bored people in NVG forum lol. maybe it's better for people to actually think for a sec before blatantly make comments like "LOL @ kenny tran saying online players can't laydown a hand" etc. posts like that really contribute nothing.

can't wait to get flamed for this lol