View Single Post
Old 11-18-2007, 08:05 PM

Default Re: party vs stars difference

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm rather curious about how you would propose dealing with the wire act?

[/ QUOTE ]

Check with a lawyer. The Wire Act does not apply. Past rulings indicate that it doesn't apply to playing online poker, either.

[/ QUOTE ]

Like to guess what I am? Your interpretation of the wire act is not justified by its language, legal opinion and justice department posture. Whether the wire act applies or not to online poker is not relevant to your proposal.

Here's a link to a rather short overview of the wire act. I suggest you read it.

http://www.gambling-law-us.com/Feder...s/wire-act.htm

I see that you ignored my request for your analysis of the data required to prove that PStars provides fair limit hold'em games, starting with the hypothesis that the games are not fair.

Until you can satisfy that simple request, I have no reason to take you seriously.

You are attempting to solicit a wager, but you are not willing to demonstrate any real ability to conduct the analysis required, nor are you willing to hold a civil dialogue that could progress to a point of understanding with respect to terms.

You do persist with personal attacks and mischaracterizations, the latter of which I have chosen not to rebut. Do not take my lack of rebuttal as agreement with your positions.

The vigor with which you make personal attacks but ignore my simple requests regarding statistical analysis does suggest to me that perhaps you have some association with PStars other than as a player.

What say you?