View Single Post
Old 11-18-2007, 06:28 PM

Default Re: Deep and long hand analysis at 5/10, hows my thought process?

[ QUOTE ]
I dont really fancy a 3b here, since he often will call a 3b and then has me crushed! me not like, QJs is kinda like 65s, I'd rather see a flop and play him in pos, right? U still disagree here?

[/ QUOTE ]

if you think he'll call then im less inclined to 3bet, but then if your only 3betting better hands your likely making your 3bet range too tight and players will fold (i would think if there were sensible)

im not a fan of calling someone elses raise pf tbh, as i mentioned kills your strongest range and keeps his range wide. trying to play someone in position is only good if you can [censored] with their head and have a wide range, which i dont think you can do regularly by calling their raise pf. im probs going way overboard here.

[ QUOTE ]
You advocate betting also KJ, AJ, QT? Or you think I should add JTs and TT also?

[/ QUOTE ]

tbh i dont want to sound like im playing some wannabe amazing poker player style, but i genuinely will base it on recent history. i love getting into exchanges with anyone at the tables (except players who are very good) and so what ill bet with, be it in this hand JK, TT, will completely depend on what i expect him to do, how much i want to lag up my image or tag up my image based on whether my bluffs are working, whether i feel players are starting to makes plays back at me etc.