View Single Post
Old 11-18-2007, 04:17 PM

Default Re: POSSIBLE STAKEES READ THIS!!!

[ QUOTE ]
Update:

The previous post to this is all of the players who have been approved for additional info thru about five minutes ago.

The following submitted their information to the site and will have a stake if they want to play:

KSOT
iSTRONG
eurythmech
Tinga

if somebody wants to compile a full list of people i have said are in, and post it in one place, that would be fantastic...then i can see how many spots are left.

if your name isn't in the post above this or in this post, then you either PM'd me and i haven't read it yet, or you posted in this thread and i haven't seen it. if you sent in your info through the blog, then for whatever reason, its not going to work out this week. i don't really want to say why because its obvious people are trying to manipulate the system to fit the profile of what i'm looking for, and thats not the purpose of having a system [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

i feel pretty good about the team so far. lets get the second half or so of it approved and play some opker!

steroid boy and middleset plz let me know when you guys are awake so i can get you lists of ppl to send moniez to

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm in!

Pokerstars s/n: I_STRONG

I feel like a winner today [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]