Thread: Mo' Stakes
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2007, 03:15 PM

Default Re: Mo\' Stakes

I wouldn't mind a buy-in to the fifty-fifty on FTP tonight (the 18th). It starts at 21:30 with a buy-in of 50+5 and a 50,000 guarantee. I normally play micro cash games and have been playing very well as of late. I am sustaining a decent win rate after doing a lot of reading and studying on 2 + 2.

I originally built my bankroll from 6 man SNG's, and Head's up SNG's. I hit a bad run of cards playing SNG and converted to cash games.

As for MTT tournies I have a very good record and have actually cashed in 7 of the last 8 I've played in. I have cashed in The Ferguson twice, The 24+2 17,000 guarantee 3 times, and finished 3rd in the nightly 5+.50 HA (rotating PLHE, PLO) event.

here are some sharkscope numbers for my <5$ SNGs.

here's my past 1K hands at NL10

woops, forgot to add my pokerdb.com numbers.. here I edited my post, here they are

I know my post count is pretty low, but I have been lurking 2 + 2 now for a long time. I have recently started posting hands and contributing my own knowledge and I only wish I would have started sooner. I promise I will give my full effort in the tournament and am confident I will have a good showing. Thanks for the offer and consideration.

My FullTilt screenname is AHMWM