View Single Post
Old 11-18-2007, 02:12 PM

Default Re: Can someone explain what the PPA wants? and why

I think these points are really valid but it would shock me if the FTP or PokerStars guys thought the Frank bill was a good bill. It would seem to put them out of business immediately.

I don't agree that this needs to necessarily be pushed by the masses because I do believe that the masses care, just not enough to really do much.

There does need to be a base level of participation from online players that doesn't exist at the highest levels of the PPA. I think that the PPA would do well to have players like Taylor Caby and Brian Townsend part of the group if they were willing.

To have online players understand the laws that will affect them is something the PPA is not doing a good job with at the moment and it is likely the easiest thing to correct. When I read stories from Cardplayer, they seem so biased as to not even be worth reading. So it is a challenge to get your message out there without that bias.

Do remember that I am a supporter of the PPA and I have done a lot to push your web presence but as a supporter I am currently confused.