View Single Post
Old 11-18-2007, 01:26 PM

Default Re: PokerFink\'s NFC Rankings (Week 10)

You really just haven't seen enough of the Packers, Bill. I can't think of any other explanation. By the way, let someone who has seen your game revise your "list" (even though part of being a good team is winning close games).

The Eagles game we did get lucky, but that was the first game of the season - we are a different team now.

Your week 4 Vikings analysis is just flat out uninformed. The Packers went to the Metrodome and pretty handily beat the Vikings - only a few last minute drives and a Packer fumble made it close.

Your formula starts to show some bias at the week 5 Bear game. If you are going to start calling Packer wins losses, then you have to call this one a win. The Packers pretty much dominated this game - two redzone James Jones fumbles and an own-redzone idiotic interception by Favre account for all of this loss.

Week 6 Redskins, I will even concede a loss in this game as well, even though if anything, the teams played equally in this game.

Week 8 Broncos - The Packers went on the road and played well this game. I don't see how you can call this a loss. If the Broncos would not have fumbled on the 2 yard line, the entire game would have played out completely differently.

Week 9 Chiefs - The game was closer than the score indicates, but it was still another good sound road win.

By my counting, the Packers are around 7-2, which does seem about right. 4-5 is just biased and ridiculous.