View Single Post
Old 11-18-2007, 12:30 PM

Default Re: 10-20, fold or call down?

Hand 1: Fold the river you're just not good. The board is super scary and he's betting into you after you raised 2 players and repped hitting a flush or strait. Theres no hand you beat except a bluff. Find better spots to pick off a bluff

Hand 2: Depending on the game this is a fold pf. If its a tight online game where people love to fold to my raises I jack it up. Live though, I can usually expect a few cold callers so I just toss it or limp w/it if they're really bad. Flop and turn are fine b/c you have 3 outs on the flop and likely 6 on the turn. Just fold the river though b/c this guy 3 bet a large field pf and bet at every opportunity into multiple opponents. Middle pair is just no good.

Hand 3: Same advice pf I gave you in the last hand except never fold. Its ok to limp there in loose games but sometimes raise if the game is tight. You can prolly fold this on the turn. MPs turn raise on 2 people means tpwk is just no good and you're drawing to your kicker at best and dead the majority of the time. River is an easy fold. You're likely behind LP and MP might have just hit a flush and be looking to c/r the field