View Single Post
Old 11-18-2007, 12:05 PM

Default Re: SSNL, what\'s your story?

im a pretty substandard uni student, still ive at home etc

been playing poker on and off for ages, probably since late 2005. when i play poker my grades go down so i tend not to play much during the semester and i have random long periods where i play barely any poker due to life commitments etc. ive been playing between 100nl and 400nl for the past 1.5 years basically and always maintained a decent roll but usually had to cash out. im hoping to increase my bankroll and really make a run at moving up the limits. i guess i eventually want to get to 5/10 or something but im not really sure how realistic that goal is

this summer (in australia) im hoping to make about 20k or so, its going ridiculously terribly atm so idk if thats gonna happen, but ill just keep at it and hopefully make some money

next year ill be moving out (closer to uni, in the city) and im hoping to support myself with poker, recent sick downswings have made me doubt my ability to do that so ill definitely be working on my game, maybe getting some coaching so i can keep getting better

thats pretty much it i guess, random small time semi successful poker player