View Single Post
Old 11-18-2007, 11:24 AM

Default Re: Fairly interesting 109$ vid for the newbs

[ QUOTE ]
#25 shoving is probably unexploitable no?

hmmm I hate risking all those chips, I really dont think a shove here is good with his stack size. That being said someone with a reasonable sngpt range could prove me wrong

#39 looks pretty marginal and possibly really bad meta-game wise. i feel like this is the worst kind of spot to have ppl start calling you really light when they start to adjust to your range.

I see your point and prob would not make this shove at smaller stakes, but here I am 95% sure its +ev "condo" is a decent reg and is calling sooo tight there.

#43 i think i would be happier shoving something like 65 or 76. i would probably muck j2

yea I agree with the former, I hate to pass up on spots like this though. I would pretty much be shoving any 2 cards and it for the most part should be +ev. Dont be results oriented [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

i play for happy meals(yay!) tho so probably have no clue how ppl think at these stakes.

Thats great, I started out at the 3.40's so totally know where ur coming from thanks for the comments on my hands with the hard work u put in you should be up in stakes in no time.

[/ QUOTE ]