View Single Post
Old 11-18-2007, 08:51 AM

Default Re: November Low-Content Thread

[ QUOTE ]
ah good story... what day was this!?

Oh and i saw PJ playing 40 today! He was bragging to some guy from the boards apparently, i forgot his name, but you were wearing a Texas Longhorns hat. I played with you the past few days in a row... i asked you about bay101 and such.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bragging? Nonsense. The only things I remember saying to bdaddy were "Wow I played that bad" and "this is horrible, I need to rack up."

I eeked out a small profit in the 40 after being up over a rack for most of the session.

I lost half a rack in a hand where I raised a fishy limper with KK, flop Q92 two hears (I have the Kh) and we go 5 bets on the flop, I bet the 8 turn, river is another 8 and now he donks. I make the confused call and he turns over Th8h. Hyachachahcah. I wish he'd made his flush instead and I wouldn't be bitching as much (at least make the gutter, dude, not running 8s for the love of Christ).

bdaddy plays well. Funniest hand was when he had Jd2d in the BB, the flop was like J9x with one diamond, he check-calls a LAGgy bluffer type, and the turn is the Kd. bdaddy checkraises, but LAG 3-bets. bdaddy calls, and the river pairs the 9, no diamond. bdaddy checks intending to fold but the LAG checks behind. bdaddy says "Jack." LAG goes "jack?!" and mucks his hand.