View Single Post
Old 11-18-2007, 08:29 AM

Default 33 - bottom set, super coordinated board, DEEEEEP.

<font color="blue"> villain is donkish. hes been way too loose both pre and postflop. has a general idea of the game and understands basic handstrengths relative to the board, but gets himself into tons of bad spots becasue he plays so many maraginal hands adn tends to be a station.
hes at 52/26 over ~200 hands.

The only big pot we played together went as follows:
i raise AQs in MP, shorstacked Btn calls, villain 3bets KK in BB, i call, and shortstack calls all in with the rest of his 16bb stack
flop AJ8ddd monotone - villain checks, i overbet shove $86 into a $50 pot, and villain calls, rivering a flush

i had been 24/20ish, raising a ton and villain is irritated with my raises. we've been playing lots of pots together recently after the chat following the above hand got heated.</font>

Poker Stars, $0.50/$1 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 6 Players
LeggoPoker.com - Hand History Converter

UTG: $96
MP: $100
Hero (CO): $275.60
BTN: $116.50
SB: $22.95
BB: $421.10

Pre-Flop: 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (CO)
2 folds, <font color="red">Hero raises to $4</font>, BTN folds, SB calls $3.50, BB calls $3

Flop: ($12) 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (3 Players)
SB checks, BB checks, <font color="red">Hero bets $9</font>, SB folds, <font color="red">BB raises to $18</font>, Hero calls $9
<font color="blue">i suppose i can 3 bet teh flop, but what can i expect to call me?
and do i call a 4bet? </font>

Turn: ($48) 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">BB bets $20</font>, Hero calls $20
<font color="blue"> not really a great card. although im not sure at this point if its savig me money or costing me money...
is a call standard here? </font>

River: ($88) 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">BB bets $60</font>,<font color="blue"> Hero does what?
not sure what to make of that river card...
we have ~230bb's left</font>