View Single Post
Old 11-18-2007, 05:56 AM

Default Re: Politics proposal

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
On one hand, I've heard this all before: every time a new person comes in and trolls libertarians frequently, they are labeled a troll. Many of you have cried wolf one too many times and frankly, you're going to have to get used to the idea that there are reasonable arguments in the other direction and frankly, I like how Midge has counterbalanced the Paul fans recently.

On the other hand, I respect the opinion of people like Vulture and I now agree that Midge is a problem. However, since I haven't even warned Midge about this kind of thing, I can't ban him. I'll go through some of his posts and work with him on being less annoying.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have yet to see a case of someone being accused a troll who wasn't. On the other hand, I have seen plenty of people critical of libertarian positions that were never accused of being trolls (because they are there to make discussion, not derail it through trolling). For example, take Copernicus. He may be an idiot and wrong, but he isn't a troll. MidGe and BluffThis! are classic trolls, just trying to derail discussion and just piss off as many people as possible for just that purpose.

[/ QUOTE ]

Copernicus derails discussions far more than anyone, or at least tries to but his attempts are often ignored. I dunno what forum you're reading. He also randomly insults people that he has on ignore!