View Single Post
Old 11-18-2007, 05:02 AM

Default Re: Head up vs good player

well i hate it if i was you and the villain was someone good i played against regularly, but im guessing that most people you play with dont think youre completely out of your mind. the main reason this might work imo is him frustration mucking bc hes running bad without thinking but i still dont really care for it. ive put a lot of effort into trying to make people fold what was at one point top pair in limit holdem, i dont have much to show for it.

*edit*
btw fold pf here is fine. yellowjacks loosest range is a bit off and should be like 77+/KQo+/AJo+/KJs+/ATs+ but im sure if someone stoves that 99 will still be a dog and the guys range is probably tighter than that. i dont know if the guy you are playing against here is legit good or just some random tight guy, id prefer giving action to someone that is actually good here, giving random tight live players action after they raise in ep is one of the most retarded things you can do. giving action to nobody that raises in ep unless you know theyre really dumb is also a good option.