View Single Post
Old 11-18-2007, 03:51 AM

Default Re: GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO

I am a broke college student and busted my roll after the legislation when the games got significantly harder (at least to me) and I couldn't adjust. Playing way over my roll made a bad run way worse.

I always told myself that I am a better tournament player than cash. I have a history of getting significantly deep in the 3+r, 5+r, and 10+r tourneys, then getting it in with the best of it and losing. (we're talking topset vs rivered bottom quads here... twice in the same week after making it to the final 3% of players)

I would love the chance to play again. I have a solid foundation and understand the game, my results just don't reflect it (partially bad luck, partially too small of a sample).

I'm probably a long shot to make a big score but when I'm playing at 100% the only thing stopping me is short-term variance.

Tregan (Hamden) is me on stars. Thanks for doing this by the way, even if you dont stake me, because it is pretty cool. I will definitely be sweating the tourney if I'm not playing in it.