View Single Post
Old 11-18-2007, 03:45 AM

Default Hand 35

I know bazooka87 had something to say about hand 35. I do too. I haven't read what he posted yet though.

PF I feel like its alright to call on the button with 33 in hopes of looking for a set or trying to take this pot away from bazooka. This could be a spot where we could cuse we have seen him play kind of scared/passive before.

On the flop our hero raises vills bet. At this point I am just going to throw the hand away. We don't have a set, so purely on showdown strength I think our hand rates poor against his possible range of hands. And secondly I don't see a chance for us to steal this. As I said before we have seen vill play passive/scared. We saw this when he had JJ and an A flopped. He checked it all the way down. Now albeit he was out of position against two other players (pretty sure it was two others 3 1/2 beers deep right now) he is once again OOP in this hand and bets into us. This makes my hand range lean more towards hands that hold an ace as opposed to a weaker hand that we could take him off of.