View Single Post
Old 11-18-2007, 02:25 AM

Default Re: SSNL, what\'s your story?

I guess i'm in life limbo myself like a lot of you have said already. I just immigrated to the States a couple months ago and don't even have the paperwork sorted that allows me to work yet, so I guess I currently play poker to support my family as an only way out for now. Not that i'd be going out looking for work as poker is being kind to me and i've met some friends through 2p2 that have taken me under their wing and helped me with my poker.

I've been playing poker to support myself for over a year now but really just getting by, but it has helped a lot with flights and all the costs that go with immigrating and flying my wife over to South Africa to visit me back in the day.

I guess for now i'm gonna stick with poker until my wife finishes her RN nursing course at which point i'll probably look to study something myself but i'm not quite sure what yet. A lot depends on my financial situation when that time comes. I'm 25 and file like i've missed the boat with going to school, I dont want to be 30 years old and sitting in a classroom...am I too old??!