View Single Post
Old 11-18-2007, 01:39 AM

Default Re: *OFFICIAL* Sexytime Containment Thread

OK all. I have some updates about my match.com exploits.

Most of the girls I have contacted did not pan out, but one girl winked at me.
I sent her an email and we met up at the promenade in Santa Monica. We went for coffee and we were clicking so we went to a local bar. She ordered a Heifeweizen so she scored major points right off the bat. She is smart and really arrogant like me, but even more arrogant, I did not think that was possible. I was letting her do all the talking and adding stuff here and there because that is my style with women.

We have a bunch of beers and talk about a lot of [censored]. I walk her back to her car and hug her goodnight, as I draw away I kiss close and am like ttyl.

Next day she calls me we talk for about 3 min then I tell her Ill call her in a day or two.

So a few days later we are scheduled to meet up at a different bar. She is baby sitting and wont get done til 10, so I arrive at the bar at 1020. At 1045 she calls like ZOMG parents arent home, by 1120 I chalk it and head home.

I put on sweats and a t shirt and start watching tv. She calls like ok Im on my way and I say that I already left and Im in sweats and not going out for the night. She goes "OK, how about we just watch a movie or something?" BOOYAH.

I say ok and she comes over. I ban my roomates to the upstairs and she arrives looking cuter than the last time I saw her. We start watching Eyes Wide Shut then we lie down on the couch and I start putting moves on her. Before the giant orgy scene we start making out and I turn the movie off.

I bring her to my bedroom and from there more makeout goes. Im pretty forceful and dominant when making out and she loves it. I eat her out she blows me and we go to sleep.

Next morning I wake up and repeat the process of make out--->eat out. This time I try to go further but she is all I want to but we shouldn't and Im like whatever and we play a little just the tip and she is like nah so I eat her out again and she blows me again.

I shower, we watch Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Family Guy, and Weeds, and she drops me off at work and that is that.

Cliff Notes

Eyes Wide Shut--->Makeout--->EatOut--->Head--->Sleep--->Make Out--->Just the tip--->Eat out--->Head