View Single Post
Old 11-17-2007, 11:42 PM

Default Re: NL 25/50 - Partypoker, Toppair vs Queenkris

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
lol!

The guy who said "who knows what QueenKris is thinking half the time" lol does she even know what she's thinking lol. I've played so many hands against her and she's an absolute nutter you're right. I think you should call here, but you're right she does put you in some spots against other players this is a turbo muck heh.

[/ QUOTE ]

First of all, Queenkris / Krisqueen is a guy. 2nd I really hate to play against him.
He is definately not one of the best players on Party but his unorthodox style might be one of the toughest to play against.
His bluffs are mostly well choosen, his bet sizes are enormously and he can value bet / call down very thin.
Overall a good winner in the higher stakes. This spot really sucks and I think history/reads/pace is very important to make accurate assumptions.
If you call the Turn then you should already think about which cards/betamounts you would call on the river, Queenkris is definately gonna follow up on the river with a huge bet most of the time.
In the given scenario I wouldn't mind to fold if you don't have a feeling for the situation.
Don't think there is much equity getting lost if you do fold. If I call then I think calling the river is mostly correct. So either give up on the turn or call him down (mostly).

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with all the above and really wonder what your sn is.