View Single Post
Old 11-17-2007, 11:10 PM

Default Re: Harrahs Rake Increase

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I was told that IP was going to $5 max on no limit games. This was from a floor person at Harrah's.

[/ QUOTE ]
I've found you can't completely believe what any particular Harrah's property employees say is going on at others. Part of the reason the rake increase was done at Harrah's was because they were told others besides Bally's were already doing it. "Oh, gee...we're behind...gotta raise that rake!" Only no, they were #2. And they still today have problems with various poker management honestly believing "Bellagio and those guys are already doing $5--I called them and verified this". Well...dunno who you talked to but no, they aren't doing it. Maybe if you'd get off your plump rump and actually go VISIT another poker room you might learn a thing or two ferreal.

[/ QUOTE ]

That may be true but there seems to be some relationship between the Harrah's, Flamingo, and IP rooms as though centralized decisions are being made. I believe The Flamingo (O'Shea's) and Harrah's share a manager and he seems to be involved at IP even if he technically isn't the manager.