View Single Post
Old 11-17-2007, 07:43 PM

Default Re: Ron Paul\'s Running Mate

[ QUOTE ]
I can't laugh at anyone's crazy RP VP ideas, cause in another thread I claimed he would take Kucinich (and actually put money on it with Taso), but this is OUT THERE, heh.

The thing is, I don't think Obama would ever take the political gamble. He might be talking about "reaching out to the other side and finding common ground to work with," etc., but he is a standard politician and would only practice his preachings if it was in his political best interest (which I just don't see being the case).

Interesting thought though.

[/ QUOTE ]

If that is the case and he wouldn't be interested, I'd no longer be intersted in him. (And I can imagine a lot of people would think the same way) That would certainly be sad. You're right, it probably wouldn't be in his political interests. (Unless he thought that he and Paul could REALLY make SIGNIFICANT positive impact. If they do, he wipes out criticism of his inexperience, plus holds the key to the door in the next election)

I'd rather see big, effienct government than big, ineffecient government any day. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]