View Single Post
Old 11-17-2007, 06:57 PM

Default Re: The Fine Line Between FPS and Being a Robot

A few random thoughts,
Pudge very good post, I basically agree with the gist. Without getting into specifics I feel like a lot of ppl basically miss massively +ev spots in sngs by playing far too nitty/straightforward. Part of this is because its full ring but especially in late position you can open a pretty wide range of hands in early levels of sngs. Particularly because most ppl are terrible postflop. One big leak I think a lot of sng regs have is they play too ABC and it becomes incredibly easy to read their hands. When some guys who open up their game more end up having a higher roi because they pick up more chips and get more value out of their strong hands.

Dr Jeckyl,
[ QUOTE ]
One problem that I am learning to overcome is playing weaker starting hands KQ, QJ, JT, etc and hitting top pair, but not top kicker. You need to remember that when you play these hands you will almost never have the best hand. So when you get resistance you need to realize you're in trouble and you should probably get away from the hand

[/ QUOTE ]
I get what your saying but your pretty wrong. A lot of times when I get top pair with these hands you can get 2 streets of value sometimes even 3.

Devin/Usher,
Axs is the nuts I like never fold pf with it. Talk to unarmed.