Thread: video #2
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2007, 06:22 PM

Default Re: video #2

I think JQ needs to be heavily discounted due to preflop, and a flush needs to be heavily discounted due to preflop and the turn play. there just aren't any legitimate [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img][img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] hands he can be capping preflop with the A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] in my hand and the K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] on the board, and though I have seen him get out of line with caps he definately wouldn't always cap a hand like Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], or somesuch

hands that make more sense the way the hand played out up to the river would be AK(discounted) ATs AJ AQ. if we consider possible slowplayed flushes we should also consider possible slowplayed sets

I was wrong to say it was a snap 3bet because I was not taking into consideration possible hand combinations for those Ax hands. with AA in my hand and one on the board there are very few combinations of those Ax hands that I beat. also he may not even c/r after picking up top pair

so taking those hand combinations and villains tendencies into account I think vs this dude you are right and I shouldn't 3bet