View Single Post
Old 11-17-2007, 06:17 PM

Default Re: Live straddle with A4s on the button, and QQ in which I knowingly suck

Hand 2-Weird that she only checks the river eh? I think the turn peel is okay. She may only have a King here since there were 2 turn checks to her and you only called on the flop. But then again she is passive and players with weak Aces will check here when someone calls their turn bet.

Hand 1-I Had QQ 4 times yesterday in about 5 hours and 3/4 held up. I know what you mean though when you are thinking should I have bet the flop here? In your hand I bet this flop. One flop last night was like 26Ar I just gassed the entire way cause nobody showed any aggression whatsoever. MHIG! It won a huge pot cause it was multi way and I was on the button. You have to figure that with hands like these when we are the PF aggressor and they all check to us on all streets we can't just give them free cards all the time right? I know we hate to bet out when a K or A flops and we are up against passives but also figure that it is going to cost us a few more bets in what will be huge pots if we win cause we are coming in with raises or 3 bets PF. We do win a fair share of these hands. When a passive pumps you on the turn or river then we can change gears. Have to keep reminding myself that big pocket pairs are great hands and they do win a fair share UI.